STEM Coordinator Role:
The STEM Coordinator at the WRRC oversees Science Technology Engineering Math (STEM) initiatives and outreach. The STEM Coordinator works collaboratively with professional staff, faculty, and student staff to develop strategic partnership with STEM academic departments, faculty, and students. The STEM Coordinator supports programs such as: STEM Cafe, STEM for Girls, and the Womxn in Science Mentorship Program (WiSE).
What you can gain from a WRRC STEM Coordinator position:
- Work experience that will help you in professional roles throughout and after college
- Skills in working with a diverse team and community
- New insights into your identities and the intersections of power and privilege
- Understanding of the range and depth of gender and social justice issues
- Experience in community outreach, event programming, and facilitation