Join us for STEM Baddies! STEM Baddies is the WRRCs STEM related study space that seeks to create an inclusive space for women, trans*, nonbinary, and gender expansive scholars to learn a new study skill and put that study skill into practice. Learn a new skill, practice it with others, eat yummy snacks, and get some of that studying done! All sessions will be on Wednesday from 6-8pm. Meet Co-STEM Coordinators, Prachi and Neha, on the Front Porch of North Hall between 6pm-6:15pm.
You can find out more about STEM Baddies by emailing Prachi at email@example.com and Neha at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fall 2022 Schedule:
- Week 4: October 19th, 2022 - Retrieval Practice
- Week 5: October 26th, 2022 - Flow State
- Week 6: November 2nd, 2022 - Feynman Technique
- Week 7: November 9th, 2022 - Mind Mapping
- Week 8: November 16th, 2022 - Study Sheet
- Week 9: November 23rd, 2022 - Transforming Text
- Week 10: November 30th, 2022 - Storytelling